1. To promote and advance the science and practice of civil engineering and related professions for sustainable development in the Asian region.
2. To encourage communication between persons in charge of scientific and technical responsibility for any field of civil engineering.
3. To improve, extend and enhance such activities as infrastructure construction and management, preservation of the precious environment and natural disaster prevention.
4. To foster exchange of ideas among the member societies/institutions.
5. To cooperate with any regional, national and international organizations to support their work, as the ACECC deems necessary.
6. To provide advice to member societies/institutions to strengthen their domestic activities.
7. To achieve the above objectives, international conferences called the Civil Engineering Conference in the Asian Region (CECAR) will be held on a triennial basis as the main activity of the ACECC
Copyright © 2013, The Asian Civil Engineering Coordinating Council.